|Permits » General » FIREWOOD PERMIT||« Back To Listing|
10 CORD MAXIMUM
1. Only downed trees may be cut. No cutting of live or standing trees is allowed.
2. Permits will expire on December 31 of each year.
3. Due to the presence of Oak Wilt within Rusk County, permits will not be valid during
the timeframe from April 1 - July 15.
4. The County may immediately cancel or revoke this permit for any reason by giving
oral notice to the permittee.
5. Permittee will use the wood for personal use only and shall not sell the wood.
6. Permittee indemnifies and holds harmless the County from any claims, damages, or liability resulting from any action or inaction of the permittee its employees or agents.
7. Permit is non-transferable.